Interior Design in Coimbatore
Interior design in Coimbatore(BuilDTecH) is a branch of architecture that entails layout, construction and overall appeal of the spaces (interior & exterior) and the environment in totality. It blends both the aesthetic and technical elements. If wall placement, ceiling slope, window size are the architectural elements – then the flooring choices, interior color, light fixture, and installment are definitely the artistic elements of interior designing.
It is a process that takes place during the construction of new space (residential/commercial) or if an existing place needs a makeover or modification.
Interior design in Coimbatore | BuilDTecH Interior designers is approached to get a mesmerizing, complete & coordinated look and feel for a room or space. Designers transform such spaces whilst carefully considering aspects of color psychology, choice of the people using the facility, the main purpose, and functionality of the room (bedroom, lounge), the uniqueness that can be created for that particular space. Interior designers in Coimbatore.
Definitely, these factors call for evaluations that are far beyond the capacity of a non-expert to achieve it by using their personal views and opinions.
Related Links: Interior Design in Coimbatore
Interior design in Coimbatore | BuilDTecH Interiors with their 20 years of voluminous exposure and experience can create interior spaces that exactly match your inner and outer aspirations in regards to a place.
Our team of experts at BuilDTecH Architects, advise that interior designing must aim and achieve the following principles:
- Unity – It is absolutely essential to consider the entire house as a series of spaces linked together by halls and stairways. Hence, a common style and theme must run throughout. Even though all interior design elements may not be the same but they should blend and complement each other to strengthen the whole composition. Color schemes are normally used to unify a collection of spaces.
- Harmony – It is a subset of unity; the visual elements that combine and complement each other. It is achieved using repetition and rhythm.
- Balance – It is an equal distribution of visual weight in a room, it can be symmetrical, asymmetrical, and radial.
Symmetrical balance is usually found in traditional interiors. It’s is characterized by having the same objects being repeated in the same positions on either side of a vertical axis.
Asymmetrical balance is a more suitable option nowadays. Some dissimilar objects that have equal visual weight or eye attraction are used to get the Balance. It has a more casual and less unnatural feeling; however, it is more difficult to achieve. It suggests movement and leads to more lively interiors / Interior design in Coimbatore.
Radial symmetry is achieved by making one or more elements like the center point around which the other elements are used to complete the design. A spiral staircase is an excellent example of radial balance.
- Focal Point – Interior designing must eliminate boredom in a design, the most effective method is the use of focal points. Depending on the space one or more focal points must be used. Most commonly a fireplace or a Flat Tv are used as focal points, however, other important elements can also be items of the focus such as a piece of furniture, artwork, painting, etc.
- Rhythm – This is all about the visual synchronous in the entire design. Achieved with the help of:
- Repetition: By using one or more particular patterns, colors, textures, lines, or any other element.
- Progression: It is the increasing or decreasing of the qualities of an element, which is created by altering the size or color etc.
- Transition: It is the smoother flow of the designing elements, it involves gliding
the eyes of the observer, from one area to another. A curved line is usually used in creating it. Examples are a curved doorway or an arched pathway.
Contrast: When two elements are against one another, for instance, black and white pillows on a sofa is the most illustrative example of this principle. It can also be implied by contrasts in form, such as circles and squares used together. It is generally used to give a soul to space.
BuilDTecH Architects competencies in Interior design in Coimbatore encompasses various verticals such as: